We design our websites using the current web standards and practices of today. Learn more about how we design our websites here!
Website Optimization is what makes locating a website in the search engines possible. Learn more about search engine optimization here!
We offer website hosting for small to medium sized companies. Check out our website hosting plans and maintenance packages here!
Graphic Art FAQ's
Here we've compiled some of our most frequently asked questions regarding graphics, web art, custom graphic sets, logo's and banners. If you do not find the answer to your question please feel free to contact us for more information.
- Is graphic art on a website worth it?
- How much does it cost to have art designed?
- Do I need to get any copyright material?
- Who owns the graphics once they're done?
- Can I use my graphics in other parts of my business?
- Do you design logos and banners for businesses?
- Can you redesign my logo from printed material.
- Is graphic art on a website worth it? Definitely. In the past graphics were simply a way to dress up a web page. Today graphics play a big part in website traffic, search engine rankings, and overall appearance of a website.
- How much does it cost to have art designed? Graphic artists work by the hour. The cost will vary depending on how many graphics you want designed or the complexity of each image. Generally, you can have a set of custom images that will sharpen up any website for a few hundred dollars.
- Do I need to get any copyright material? The beauty of having your own images and graphics designed is that you don't have to worry about copyrighted materials since they are all yours.
- Who owns the graphics once they're done? You hold the copyright on any custom graphics you have created since they were all original and designed specifically for you. See Why Use Custom Graphics
- Can I use my graphics in other parts of my business? Absolutely. The point of having digital art is in the usability factor. These images can be used in business literature, brochures, pamphlets, other websites.
- Do you design logos and banners for businesses? We can have one of our artists design a custom logo for your business from scratch or using an idea or drawing you supply. Our artists can have you a bold looking original logo in no time.
- Can you redesign my logo from printed material. We can redesign anything you already have in or on any printed material your business currently uses. Letterheads, stationary, business cards are all perfectly useable and can be duplicated by our artists.