We design our websites using the current web standards and practices of today. Learn more about how we design our websites here!
Website Optimization is what makes locating a website in the search engines possible. Learn more about search engine optimization here!
We offer website hosting for small to medium sized companies. Check out our website hosting plans and maintenance packages here!
Web Hosting FAQ's
Got Website Hosting Questions? Here we have compiled our list of most frequently asked website hosting and web host related questions. Although this is not a complete list of all the questions we've been asked, these are by far the most common.
- Is web hosting expensive?
- How does web hosting work?
- What is a Domain Name Server?
- How do I register my web address?
- Do I get email addresses with my hosting?
- Who backs up my website?
- How do I pay for hosting?
- How do I set up my emails?
- Are there any contracts with your hosting plans?
- When can I get technical support?
- Is web hosting expensive? Actually web hosting is very inexpensive compared to other traditional advertising. We offer our Basic Package with support for only $20 per month. That's less than seventy cents a day to advertise your business to the world.
- How does web hosting work? A website is a collection of files that must reside on a special computer called a web server. We place a copy of your website on our web server and charge you a monthly fee for hosting these files on our server.
- What is a Domain Name Server? A domain name server (DNS) is a special computer assigned the task of matching up web addresses with IP Addresses. 188.8.131.52 is an IP address. www.yourdomain.com is a web addresses. People can remember www.yourdomain.com but they can't remember IP Addresses. A DNS server matches up these two records so people can search for friendly web addresses instead of IP Addresses.
- How do I register my web address? You can register a web address or Domain Name at any number of places like GoDaddy.com or NSI.com. Simply create a user account and register your name. Save your password information somewhere safe because you'll need it again.
- Do I get email addresses with my hosting? Yes! We provide email addresses with all our hosting plans. The number of addresses depends on the plan selected.
- Who backs up my website? As a website owner one should always back up their web files to a few different locations for security reasons. We also do monthly site back ups for all our hosting clients.
- How do I pay for hosting? We accept hosting payments on a quarterly, biannual, or yearly basis. Simply select whether you're going to pay in 3, 6, or 12 month intervals. We accept check, money order or credit cards.
- How do I set up my emails? Set up your email addresses according to the Outlook Express/Outlook instructions included in your email client. We support only Microsoft email clients only. If you need assistance please contact our office.
- Are there any contracts with your hosting plans? No. We do not require any contracts with our hosting plans. Simply select which payment plan you wish to use and keep your payments current.
- When can I get technical support? We offer technical support for email address issues and website support during business hours Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM Est.